CLEANLINESS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY
We have continued best in class cleanliness and safety practices in addition to requirements set by the CDC and local government. We continue to develop protocols to offer the ultimate safe, clean and fun environment, including:
- Transportation will open only 50% of travelers to provide plenty of space.
- All shuttles and busses have been deep cleaned with a CDC-approved disinfectant.
- On-going sanitization and disinfection of all vehicles and public spaces, with attention to high touch areas such as doorhandles, hand rails, floors and seats.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the vehicle for guests and associates.
- Staff awareness training has been conducted, including review of guest assistance procedures and instructions that any unwell staff members must stay home.
- Drivers and tour guides will provide guest with amenity bag with masks, hand sanitizer and COVID-19 awareness card.
- We have created the highest standards to ensure physical distancing. Seating and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
- We have exclusive vehicles to accommodate private parties.
To learn more about our current cleanliness programs, please see the additional sections below.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY
Pocono Daytripper understands you may feel concerns in planning to travel currently, we want to provide flexibility and reassurance to our guests. If you have an upcoming reservation and wish to rebook, you will be able to apply your deposit to any future stay up through April 1st, 2021. In association with this, you may cancel at anytime for any reason from time of booking up until 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel less than 72 hours prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
The beauty of Pocono Mountains is the breadth taking – sprawling across over 2300 miles of open space, incredible outdoor activities and exciting adventures in the fresh mountain air. June is just around the corner and now you can start dreaming about the perfect getaway. Imagine the warmth of the sun on your face and the fresh mountain air as you visit the cozy Delaware Water Gap village, enjoy open air wine tasting with friends, hiking the trails and more. BOOK NOW
We can’t wait to have your special day with family and friends laughing, and creating unforgettable memories together. Pocono Daytripper wants to provide all guests with the comfort of mind that you can enjoy your travels and feel safe. We look forward to provide transportation and to see your smiling faces again.